When visiting this website, placing an order, subscribing for the newsletter, asking a question or participating in a contest or survey on the Website, you will be asked to submit, among other things, your name, address, bank and/or payment details. Van Jos will use this information for the following purposes:
- providing and invoicing the services of Van Jos;
- processing your order and informing you on its progress;
- providing information on the organisation, products and activities of Van Jos;
- providing information to third parties if this is necessary for them to be able to perform their work for Van Jos or by virtue of any legal obligations;
- and/or answering any questions you may have and providing information on the results of prize contests.
Van Jos records information (among other things the IP address used) for composing user statistics and for securing the Website.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to inspect the data recorded by Van Jos concerning you at any time. If (part of) these data are incorrect, you may request Van Jos to adjust, supplement, remove or screen those data. Please send your request to: email@example.com. If you do not wish to receive any marketing information on Van Jos, its organisation or its products, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECURING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Van Jos ensures an appropriate degree and method of securing personal information. Therefore, Van Jos aims at having data transmitted safely between your computer and the server of Van Jos. Van Jos has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against los s or any form of illegal processing.
Payment details are entered in the system of a Van Jos payment partner secured system and are not saved or processed in the systems of Van Jos.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
If you are under the age of sixteen (16) you need to have the approval of your parents or legal guardians before you submit your personal information to Van Jos.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES